Genesis 1

 I did the math today of how long this project was going to take me if I never falter and do a page in each of my daughters Bibles every day without fail it will take me four years to complete. In some regards it seems like in undaunting task. And yet it makes me wonder what will they be like in 4 years. By then my oldest will be nine and my youngest seven. At the moment that seems a lifetime away  I assume that I will fail that I will falter that I will allow the unimportant busyness of an ordinary day to keep me from the importance of the Almighty God.   And so I have planned accordingly and started these books now so that someday I might finish in time for confession of faith or for high school graduation and I will take one at a time trying to remember the most important thing I can do as a mother is to pray for my children and share my faith with them. And today having finished my devotions and my time in prayer I know God will help me guide them today  and today that is all we need is strength and patience and love for today.

Comments